Data Science Certificate Program
In the decade of Big Data where data is recorded in almost all areas of daily life, ever larger and more complex data is available. The skill of analyzing and extracting information from such data has become an indispensable core competence in research and industry. As the demand for professionally trained data scientists is growing steadily even further in the future, the Faculty of Mathematics, Informatics and Statistics in collaboration with the Unit for Professional Training at the LMU Munich provides an extra-occupational Data Science Certificate Program.
This Data Science Certificate Program provides practical and scientifically based knowledge of the theory and methods of Data Science and adresses the needs of professionals in their everyday work. It is therefore aimed at anyone working in any area of business or education (please note the requirements and application). The Data Science Certificate Program takes place twice a year as a one-semester training with an estimated workload of 200 hours (including time for preparation, follow-up work and preparation for the exam).
With the Data Science Certificate Program, you can benefit from:
- Theoretical and practical concepts in the field of Data Science and its potential in business use cases
- Interdisciplinary topics of Data Science, statistics and computer science, methodological training and use case analysis (Curriculum)
- Transfer of well-founded know-how and practical training of analytical and strategic skills
- Receive a LMU-Certificate
- Click here for more Information